The Business Source License (BSL) is not an Open Source license. However, all source code is available from the start and most of the OSI criteria are met. As long as you qualify for the additional usage grant, found in the LICENSE, it is free to use at no cost.
On This Page:
- Enterprise Support
- Real-time chat support from the developers that wrote the code.
- Start here. It has answers to many common questions.
- Table of Contents and Reference
- Handy when looking for specific information.
- Mailing List
- Search for information in the mailing list archives, or post a question.